100.7 San Diego is putting you on the “payroll” to win your share of $25K!
To get on the “payroll,” sign up for the Backstage Pass Email Newsletter. If you’re already signed up, you’re already on the Payroll Payout list!
Listen for your name weekdays at 9am, 11am, 2pm, and 4pm.
When you hear your name, call us back in 10 minutes and 7 seconds at 888-570-1007 to win $100.
If we don’t get a winner within that timeframe, we’ll keep adding a $100 to each giveaway until we do!
See Official Rules below.
If we don’t announce your name at those times, don’t worry, we’ll give you details on how you can enter for the $1,000 Bonus prize!
Get paid for enjoying True Variety while you work. Sign up for the Payroll Payout below.
100.7 SAN DIEGO
“PAYROLL PAYOUT” SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “Payroll Payout” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the state of California who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of 100.7 San Diego (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes Period will begin at 9:00 a.m. P.T. on March 27, 2019 and end at 5:00 p.m. P.T. on June 21, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
During the Sweepstakes Period, enter by visiting 1007sandiego.com and register the “Backstage Pass” email newsletter. Once registered, you are automatically in the running to be chosen for the Payroll Payout. Alternatively, enter by mailing your name and address during the Sweepstakes Period to “Payroll Payout Entry”, 100.7 San Diego, 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92111.
By entering, you agree to the terms of the Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for entrants not making a return call to the Station in the time allotted for the promotion due to the delays or drops in Internet streaming. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations and other delays in the online streaming of its broadcast signal. Due to buffering limitations, possible drops, delays and lags in online streaming, entrants should not rely on online streaming.
4. Winner Selection. Beginning Monday, April 1, 2019, listen weekdays at 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., and 4:00 p.m. P.T. for a name to be called at random from among eligible entries received and processed up to that point. If you hear your name, you have ten minutes and seven seconds to give us a call back at (888) 570-1007 and win $100.00. At the beginning of the promotion, the prize will be set at $100.00. If the first selected name does not call back within the ten minutes and seven seconds timeframe, then the $100.00 will be rolled over to the next “Payroll Payout” time slot and will repeat until someone calls back in the appropriate time frame once the name is announced on-air. Each time the game is won, the prize money will be reset back to $100.00. To be eligible for the contest, sign up for the “Backstage Pass” email newsletter. If you are already subscribed to the email newsletter list, you will be eligible for the contest. Eligible entries not selected will be entered automatically in the next drawing.
Prizes are nontransferable and non-assignable. Winner will be responsible for any and all taxes on the full amount awarded.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. A total of up to $24,000 will be awarded at the end of this promotion. At the beginning of the promotion, the prize will be set at $100.00, and will be awarded as described in Section 4 above. Prizes are nontransferable and non-assignable. Winner will be responsible for any and all taxes on the full amount awarded.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at the KFMB Stations, 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92126 within 30 (thirty) days after notification (office visit must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. (P.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (P.T.) weekdays
and must present a valid photo identification. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries, or votes submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Copyright. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant grants to Sponsor an exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to publish, print, edit or otherwise use the entrant’s submitted entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media (including, without limitation, the Internet) throughout the world in perpetuity, and to license others to do so, all without limitation or further compensation. Each entrant further agrees that if his/her entry is selected by Sponsor as the winning entry, he/she will sign any additional license or release that Sponsor may require, and will not publicly perform or display his or her submission without the express permission of Sponsor.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Sponsor. The “Payroll Payout” is sponsored by 100.7 San Diego. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after June 21, 2019) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit 1007sandiego.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Payroll Payout, 100.7 San Diego, 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92111. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact the Promotions Department, KFMB Stations, email@example.com or 858-571-8888.