Sign up to win a family 4-pack of tickets to the San Diego County Fair, returning May 31st through July 4th!
Get ready for the most OZsome fair ever! The 2019 San Diego County Fair invites guests to skip down the yellow brick road and enter into a magical world inspired by L. Frank Baum’s classic tale, “The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. Learn more at sdfair.com.
2019 SAN DIEGO COUNTY FAIR TICKETS
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “2019 San Diego County Fair Tickets” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to U.S. residents of San Diego County who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of the KFMB Stations (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., San Diego County Fair, and each of its/their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. P.T. on May 27, 2019 and end at 11:59 p.m. P.T. on June 23, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
During the Sweepstakes Period, enter by visiting the “2019 San Diego County Fair” Sweepstakes official registration page on 100.7 San Diego website (1007sandiego.com) and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address.
By entering, you agree to the terms of the Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. On or about Monday, June 24, 2019, ten (10) winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize. Ten (10) winners will each receive four (4) tickets to the San Diego County Fair (2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd, Del Mar, CA 92014). ARV of each prize is $80.00.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about June 24, 2019 at the telephone number, email address and/or U.S. Mail address provided on winner’s entry form. Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone after three (3) attempts may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
8. Copyright. By entering the Contest, each contestant grants to Sponsor an exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to publish, print, edit or otherwise use the contestant’s submitted entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media (including, without limitation, the Internet) throughout the world in perpetuity, and to license others to do so, all without limitation or further compensation. Each contestant further agrees that if his/her entry is selected by Sponsor as the winning entry, he/she will sign any additional license or release that Sponsor may require, and will not publicly perform or display his or her submission without the express permission of Sponsor.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Sponsor. The “2019 San Diego County Fair Tickets” Sweepstakes is sponsored by San Diego County Fair and the KFMB Stations. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after June 24, 2019) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit 1007sandiego.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), to 100.7 San Diego / 2019 San Diego County Fair, 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92111. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact the Promotions Department, 100.7 San Diego, email@example.com or 858-571-8888.