SAN DIEGO —
100.7 San Diego wants to send you to the San Diego Zoo!
Are you ready for summer? Because we are! Share your pet or favorite animal enjoying a day in the sun, laying out poolside, running on the sandy beaches, rockin’ some cool sunglasses, or enjoying a sunny day at the park or ZOO!
100.7 San Diego has 4 Annual San Diego Zoo passes up for grabs to the local San Diegan who can show their love of animals better than the rest!
It’s easy to enter! Just share your favorite photo of your pet, or a photo from the San Diego Zoo or San Diego Zoo Safari Park and tag #TAKEME2SDZOO. Or submit a photo by CLICKING HERE >.
On June 17th, KFMB will pick one lucky winner to receive 4 annual passes to the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park.
See Official Rules below.
100.7 SAN DIEGO - “#TakeMe2SDZoo”
PHOTO CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “100.7 San Diego - #TakeMe2SDZoo Photo Contest” Contest (the “Contest”) is open to U.S. residents of San Diego County who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of the KFMB Stations (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., San Diego Zoo and each of its/their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Contest will begin at 12:01 a.m. P.T. on May 27, 2019 and end at 11:59 p.m. P.T. on June 16, 2019 (the “Contest Period”).
To enter, entrant must have a public Instagram account. Upload your favorite animal photo and use the hashtag #TakeMe2SDZoo. You also may enter online by visiting 1007SanDiego.com, clicking on the Contests link, completing all required information and following all posted instructions. Online entries must be accompanied by a digital photograph. Each photo submission must be an authentic, original photograph taken by contestant identified on the accompanying entry form, and the contestant must own the copyright in the photograph submitted. All digital entries should be at the highest resolution possible. Sponsor will accept the formats of jpeg and tiff. The photo should be cropped as the submitting photographer prefers. Images must not have been digitally altered in any way other than necessary cropping.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. On or about Monday, June 17, 2019, one (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize. One (1) winner will each receive four San Diego Zoo Annual tickets. ARV of each prize package is $336.00.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at the KFMB Stations, 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92126 within 30 (thirty) days after notification (office visit must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. (P.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (P.T.) weekdays and must present a valid photo identification. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Copyright. By entering the Contest, each contestant grants to Sponsor an exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to publish, print, edit or otherwise use the contestant’s submitted entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media (including, without limitation, the Internet) throughout the world in perpetuity, and to license others to do so, all without limitation or further compensation. Each contestant further agrees that if his/her entry is selected by Sponsor as the winning entry, he/she will sign any additional license or release that Sponsor may require, and will not publicly perform or display his or her submission without the express permission of Sponsor.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Sponsor. The “#TakeMe2SDZoo” Contest is sponsored by San Diego Zoo and the KFMB Stations. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after April 29, 2019) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit 1007sandiego.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), #TakeMe2SDZoo, 100.7 San Diego, 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92111. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact the Promotions Department, KFMB Stations, email@example.com or 858-571-8888.