100.7 San Diego wants you to have the BEST. SUMMER. EVER!
We’re playing the Match & Win game all summer long and could win cash, trips, concert tickets, theme park tickets, tech items, and more! Download the game board to keep track of the prizes and see the full list of prizes below.
HOW TO PLAY
When you hear the cue to call at 9a, 11a, 2p, and 4p, be the 10th caller at 888-570-1007 and automatically win some cool 100.7 San Diego Swag. Then you’ll choose 2 squares to reveal the prizes, if they match, YOU WIN THAT PRIZE!
We’ve partnered with AAA Discounts & Rewards® to give you the chance to win cool prizes. It is so easy to save your money on a variety of things from dining to entertainment and family fun! Before you spend, check out AAA.com/discounts and find new ways to save every day.
To download the game board:
Right click the image below and save on your computer.
Open the image on your computer then
- $1,000 Cash
- $100 Cash
- $500 Cash
- Amazon Echo Smart Speaker
- Birch Aquarium Tickets (4-pack tickets) from AAA Discounts & Rewards®
- Boomers All-Day Attraction Passes from AAA Discounts & Rewards®
- Dell Inspiron 14 3000 Series Laptop from AAA Discounts & Rewards®
- iPad Mini courtesy of The Parking Spot and AAA Discounts & Rewards®
- JCPenney Portraits $100 Gift Card from AAA Discounts & Rewards®
- Magic Mike Live Vegas Package
- MAGLITE® Prize Package + $50 Gas Card from AAA Discounts & Rewards®
- Nintendo Switch
- Ray-Bans Original Aviator Sunglasses from AAA Discounts & Rewards®
- Regal Cinemas Ultimate Movie Pack from AAA Discounts & Rewards®
- Ring Video Doorbell
- Rod Stewart Vegas Package
- Smashing Pumpkins Tickets
- Southwest Airlines - $500 Gift Card
- Universal Studios Hollywood (4-pack tickets) from AAA Discounts & Rewards®
- Van Morrison Tickets
100.7 SAN DIEGO “MATCH & WIN” SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “Match & Win” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of San Diego County who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of 100.7 San Diego (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes Period will begin at 9:00 a.m. P.T. on July 8, 2019 and end at 5:00 p.m. P.T. on August 30, 2019 or when all prizes have been claimed. (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
During the Sweepstakes Period, listen to the station at 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., and 4:00 p.m. weekdays (Monday-Friday) during the entry period.
The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for entrants not making a return call to the Station in the time allotted for the promotion due to the delays or drops in Internet streaming. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations and other delays in the online streaming of its broadcast signal. Due to buffering limitations, possible drops, delays and lags in online streaming, entrants should not rely on online streaming.
4. Winner Selection. Beginning Monday, July 8, 2019, listen weekdays at 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., and 4:00 p.m. P.T. for the cue to call. The designated caller at 888-570-1007 will get an on-air chance to play the Match & Win game to win a prize. There will be a maximum of four (4) cues to call per weekday during the contest period. The designated caller will try to match prizes by selecting two numbers between 1 and 40 that represent squares on the Match & Win game board. Callers will only have one chance to choose two numbers and may not change the numbers once they have announced their choice of available squares their first time. If prizes behind the two squares selected match, the caller will be awarded that grand prize. (Pending verification of eligibility). Once a box is matched and won, it is no longer available for the contest. Squares/numbers that have already been won will be shown at 1007sandiego.com. Any unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
Prizes are nontransferable and non-assignable. Winner will be responsible for any and all taxes on the full amount awarded.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. There will be a total of up to twenty (20) winners over the course of our 8-week promotion. Winners will receive prizes from the following list, depending on the squares they match:
Rod Stewart Vegas Package
One (1) winner will each receive two tickets to Rod Stewart: THE HITS (Sept 18 – Oct 5) and a two-night stay in a Caesars Entertainment property. ARV: $650.00. Must be 21 years of age or older. Prize may be used only for the date(s) specified. Hotel guest room accommodations for winner and guest, double occupancy, two-nights based on availability. Not redeemable for cash, not transferable, may not be combined with another offer. Winner must use all prize components in a single visit. Winner may not substitute prize components. In the unlikely event that one or more of the prize components is not available for any reason, Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to substitute a Las Vegas experience of equal value at its discretion. Caesars Entertainment is not responsible for transportation. Gratuities are not included. Hotel guest must present a major credit card upon check-in at hotel. Transportation, taxes, and all other expenses not specified above as part of prize package are the sole responsibility of winner.
Magic Mike Live Vegas Package
One (1) winner will each receive four (4) tickets to to Magic Mike Live Las Vegas, a two-night stay at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino (4455 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169), and blowouts for four (4) at Kelly Cardenas Salon located inside the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. ARV: $1,000.00. Must be 18 years of age or older. Prize may be used only for the date(s) specified. Hotel guest room accommodations for winner and guest, double occupancy, two-nights based on availability. Not redeemable for cash, not transferable, may not be combined with another offer. Winner must use all prize components in a single visit. Winner may not substitute prize components. In the unlikely event that one or more of the prize components is not available for any reason, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino reserves the right to substitute a Las Vegas experience of equal value at its discretion. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is not responsible for transportation. Gratuities are not included. Hotel guest must present a major credit card upon check-in at hotel. Transportation, taxes, and all other expenses not specified above as part of prize package are the sole responsibility of winner.
Smashing Pumpkins Tickets
One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to The Smashing Pumpkins at North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre, 2050 Entertainment Cir, Chula Vista, CA 91911, on August 28, 2019. ARV: $58.00.
Van Morrison Tickets
One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to Van Morrison at North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre, 2050 Entertainment Cir, Chula Vista, CA 91911, on October 8, 2019. ARV: $70.00.
Peter Frampton Tickets
One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to Peter Frampton at North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre, 2050 Entertainment Cir, Chula Vista, CA 91911, on October 2, 2019. ARV: $79.00
One (1) winner will receive four (4) Boomers All Day Attraction Passes. ARV: $204.00.
Birch Aquarium Tickets
Four (4) winners will receive four (4) tickets to Birch Aquarium, 2300 Expedition Way, La Jolla, CA 92037. ARV: $78.00.
Universal Studios Hollywood
One (1) winner will receive four (4) tickets to Universal Studios Hollywood, 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608. ARV: $300.00.
One (1) winner will receive one (1) Dell Inspiron 14 3000 Series Laptop. ARV: $320.00.
JCPenney Portraits Gift Card
One (1) winner will receive two (2) $50 JCPenney Portraits Gift Cards. ARV: $100.00.
One (1) winner will receive one (1) Ray Bans Original Aviator Sunglasses. ARV: $144.00.
MAGLITE® Prize Package
One (1) winner will receive one (1) MAGLITE® ML150LR LED recharagble system flashlight, one (1) MAGLITE® ML50LX LED Flashlight, and one (1) MAGLITE® Roadside Safety Pack. ARV: $323.00.
Regal Cinemas Ultimate Movie Pack
One (1) winner will receive five (5) Ultimate Movie Packs. Each pack includes two Premiere tickets and a $10 concessions gift card. Upgrade & surcharge fees may apply. ARV: $175.00.
One (1) winner will receive one (1) iPad Mini 64GB Wi-Fi. ARV: $399.00.
Amazon Echo Smart Speaker
One (1) winner will receive one (1) Amazon Echo Smart speaker with Alexa. ARV: $99.00.
Ring Video Doorbell
One (1) winner will receive one (1) Ring Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell in Satin Nickel, Works with Alexa. ARV: $99.00.
One (1) winner will receive one (1) Nintendo Switch. ARV: $299.00.
Consolation Prize: 100.7 San Diego Swag Bag
Up to (160) winners will receive a 100.7 San Diego Swag Bag with one (1) t-shirt, one (1) pair of sunglasses, one (1) lipbalm, one (1) cup, one (1) pen, and one (1) sticker. ARV: $20.00.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at the KFMB Stations, 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92126 within thirty (30) days after notification (office visit must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. (P.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (P.T.) weekdays and must present a valid photo identification. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries, or votes submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Copyright. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant grants to Sponsor an exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to publish, print, edit or otherwise use the entrant’s submitted entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media (including, without limitation, the Internet) throughout the world in perpetuity, and to license others to do so, all without limitation or further compensation. Each entrant further agrees that if his/her entry is selected by Sponsor as the winning entry, he/she will sign any additional license or release that Sponsor may require, and will not publicly perform or display his or her submission without the express permission of Sponsor.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Sponsor. The “Match & Win” is sponsored by 100.7 San Diego. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after September 30, 2019) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit 1007sandiego.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Match & Win, 100.7 San Diego, 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92111. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact the Promotions Department, KFMB Stations, firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-571-8888.