Get ready to play Harrah’s High-Low Game for a chance to win your share of $25,000 plus prizes from Harrah’s Resort SoCal!
How To Play:
- Listen weekdays at 9a, 11a, 2p, 4p
- Be the 10th caller at 888-570-1007
- You’ve got 7 seconds to guess the exact dollar amount of the secret Harrah’s High Low Jackpot
- We’ll let you know if you’re too high or too low.
- Guess the exact amount and you’ll win the cash!
And everyone's a winner because ALL contestants will get a premium prize, courtesy of Harrah's Resort SoCal.
Just for playing you could win:
- A free treatment at The Spa at Harrah’s Resort SoCal. Feel like royalty with a golden facial, a soothing salt bath or a stress-relieving massage!
- A free stay at Harrah’s Resort SoCal, voted best resort in Funner, California.
- A dinner for two at The Buffet at Harrah’s Resort SoCal. Treat your taste buds to a culinary extravaganza in Funner, California!
- A delicious dinner for two at Fiore, the number one steakhouse at Harrah’s Resort SoCal.
Harrah’s High-Low is brought to you by Harrah’s Resort SoCal, Voted best resort in Funner, California. Welcome to the golden age of fun, only available at Harrah’s Resort SoCal. With Mayor Rob Riggle leading the fun brigade, now is the perfect time to plan your regal getaway. From golden martinis to gold-flaked donuts, to golden rays of the SoCal sun you’ll soak up by the award-winning pool, upping the ante on fun is what Funner is all about. Treat yourself to golden good times! Plan your stately stay by visiting HarrahsSoCal.com.
Don’t miss out on Harrah’s Resort SoCal’s Funstarter Program, it’s your chance to put your fun to work for you. Open to all brand new Caesars Rewards members, you’ll get an exclusive bonus for signing up. Caesars Rewards is the best way to take your fun up a notch in Funner, CA while earning discounts on food, spa treatments, concert tickets, room rates and more! That’s on top of all the other amazing benefits and free stuff you get as a Caesars Rewards member. Visit HarrahsSoCal.com or visit Funner to become a Funstarter!
100.7 SAN DIEGO
“HARRAH’S HIGH-LOW GAME”
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “Harrah’s High-Low Game” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of San Diego County, California who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of 100.7 San Diego, Harrah’s Resort SoCal (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes Period will begin at 9:00 a.m. P.T. on September 3, 2019 and end at 5:00 p.m. P.T. on November 22, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
During the Sweepstakes Period, listen to the station at 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., and 4:00 p.m. weekdays (Monday-Friday) during the entry period.
The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for entrants not making a return call to the Station in the time allotted for the promotion due to the delays or drops in Internet streaming. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations and other delays in the online streaming of its broadcast signal. Due to buffering limitations, possible drops, delays and lags in online streaming, entrants should not rely on online streaming.
4. Winner Selection. Beginning Tuesday, September 3, 2019, listen weekdays at 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., and 4:00 p.m. P.T. for the cue to call. The designated caller at 888-570-1007 will win one (1) Qualifying Prize and get an on-air chance to play the Harrah’s High-Low Game. After the cue to call is announced, the 10th caller at 888-540-1007 will be given an opportunity to guess the cash amount of the jackpot. (Calls to other numbers, including the Station’s general number will not be accepted.) The 10th caller will have seven (7) seconds to make as many guesses as they can to guess the exact amount (between $200 and $2,000 dollars, in full dollar increments) of the jackpot. The on-air personality then will indicate whether the guess is too high, too low or the correct amount in the cash jackpot. After seven (7) seconds, if the 10th caller has not correctly guessed the exact amount, they will not win a prize. A Grand Prize will only be awarded, upon confirmation of eligibility, to the 10th caller who guesses the correct amount (in full dollar increments) in the jackpot within the allotted seven (7) seconds and the contestant will win the jackpot amount. Another game will begin and the Contest will continue until the sooner of: (i) the maximum amount of $25,000 in the aggregate has been awarded in this Contest; (ii) or until November 22, 2019.
The cash amount of each Jackpot will be pre-determined by Station prior to accepting any guesses.
Listeners may play the game more than once. Contestants who win a Grand Prize must wait at least seven (7) days after winning to participate in the contest again.
Prizes are nontransferable and non-assignable. Winner will be responsible for any and all taxes on the full amount awarded.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. Exact number of Grand Prizes to be awarded in this Contest depends on the amount of cash given away per prize. Cash prizes will be paid by company check and will be available within 8 weeks of Winner’s completion of all required Station documents and verification of eligibility. The maximum amount of all cash prizes awarded in this Contest is limited to $25,000.
Qualifying Prizes. There will be a total of (236) qualifying prizes awarded in the course of this 12-week promotion. Qualifying prizes will be pre-determined by Station prior to the start of the contest. Qualifying winners will receive one (1) of the prizes from the following list at Station’s sole discretion:
- One-night double-occupancy, standard room stay at Harrah’s Resort SoCal
- One (1) dinner for two (2) to Fiore Steak Seafood
- One (1) treatment at The Spa at Harrah’s Resort SoCal
- Two (2) buffet certificates to Harrah’s Resort SoCal
Winner is responsible for all taxes, transportation, and all other fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period and listeners participating at any given time. Station reserves the right to substitute any listed qualifying prizes for one of equal or greater value for any reason.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at the KFMB Stations, 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92126 within thirty (30) days after notification (office visit must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. (P.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (P.T.) weekdays and must present a valid photo identification. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries, or votes submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Copyright. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant grants to Sponsor an exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to publish, print, edit or otherwise use the entrant’s submitted entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media (including, without limitation, the Internet) throughout the world in perpetuity, and to license others to do so, all without limitation or further compensation. Each entrant further agrees that if his/her entry is selected by Sponsor as the winning entry, he/she will sign any additional license or release that Sponsor may require, and will not publicly perform or display his or her submission without the express permission of Sponsor.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Sponsor. The “Harrah’s High-Low Game” is sponsored by 100.7 San Diego and Harrah’s Resort SoCal. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after November 22, 2019) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit 1007sandiego.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Harrah’s High-Low Game, 100.7 San Diego, 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA 92111. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact the Promotions Department, KFMB Stations, firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-571-8888.
BACKSTAGE PASS NEWSLETTER
Sign up for the Backstage Pass Newsletter to stay up-to-date on upcoming contests, events, and exclusive giveaways.