1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Cash Diego (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of San Diego County, California who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of 100.7 San Diego (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes Period will begin at 9:00 am (P.T.) on January 7th, 2019 and will end at 11:59 pm (P.T.) on March 29, 2019.
During the Sweepstakes Period listen weekdays for the text-to-win code word at 9am, 11am, 2pm and 4pm (all times Pacific). When you hear the code word, text it to 888-570-1007 to be in the running to win that weeks $1000 cash prize. Listener has 30 minutes to text in the correct keyword to be entered into the random weekly drawing for the chance to win.
Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter and may incur a standard text message and/or data charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate.
Enter as often as you like, provided that multiple entries by means of software generated or other automated processes will be disregarded.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. Weekly Winner will be selected on or about the following Monday between 7 am and 10 am (P.T.) in a random drawing from all eligible entries received from that week. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received that week. Previouse weeks text entries will not carry over to the current week.
Participants are eligible win contest more than once.
5. Prizes. Weekly winner will be awarded $1000.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified between 7am (P.T.) and 10am on Mondays at the phone number provided on winner’s entry form. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA, 92111 within 30 days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9 a.m. (P.T.) and 5 p.m. (P.T.) weekdays) and a valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. Cash Diego is sponsored by 100.7 San Diego. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope after April 30, 2019 to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Cash Diego, 7677 Engineer Road, San Diego, CA, 92037. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Promotions, (858) 571-8888 or email@example.com.